Total Support and Technical Service
TheCodeStep offer a wide range of services for small to medium sized businesses, giving you a tailor made solution thats right for you, your staff and your customers.
Our support packages are available to businesses and those that purchase one of our software solutions.
We can give your business an IT Helpdesk providing your staff with a helping hand for those frequent computer questions.
With 24-hour Server Support available, we can ensure your investments stay running for as little as £5.00 per day*.
Unlike most other IT Support Companies, we create a custom build solution thats right for each user.
We won't use "standard builds" for everyone, because we understand that no two businesses or users are the same.
* Subject to availability and appropriate support contracts, minimum 5 users.
Professional Users' Support
We offer 3 standard levels of service to the home-working user. As with all our customers, we can tailor any package to your needs so if there is a level of service you need not listed, get in touch using our Contact Page and we will be happy to work through the best options for you.
One-Off Help Service
- Call out service for customers who just have a single requirement or problem.
- Fixed call out payments at £60 for first hour, and £20 for each extra half hour.
- All hardware replacement fees are direct to you. We make no profit on parts so won't sting you for repairs.
Home Worker Support Service
- £50 per month fixed fee for your own IT Helpdesk available 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Monthly Remote Updates and Maintenance
- Discounted on-site assistance within 48 hours, for just £25 for first hour and £15 per half hour.
- An IT Helpdesk available to you for just £2.50 per day! *
* Minimum contract term is 12 months.
Home Worker Plus Support Service
- 8am-8pm Monday - Saturday Telephone Support Line available for day-to-day computer assistance.
- On-site assistance within 24 hours at no extra cost (2 locations covered) *
- On-site "MOT" and health check for your PC to keep it in top shape (1 every 4 months)
- Monthly Remote Updates and Maintenance ***
- Only £120 per month
- An IT Helpdesk available to you with next day* on-site assistance for just £4.00 per day! **
* Next business day. Maximum of 2 callouts included per month. Each callout includes 2 hours of on-site support. Additional callouts charged at the discounted Home Worker rates
** Minimum contract term is 12 months.
*** Monthly Remote Updates are subject to an agreed time where the machine must not be in use and is accessible online.
What we support
We aim to tailor all support services to what our customers need. If there is eomthing specific you would like help with, just ask!
Windows PC Support
We provide both hardware and software support for all Intel/AMD x86/x64 based / IBM-Compatible PC Systems running Windows desktop or Windows Server.
We can provide assistance and guidance on replacing any system or hardware component from either the original manufacturers, or were necessary a suitable alternative.
We have partners who provide tha majority of this service, but also have limited availability in house for Debian based distros.
Apple Mac Support
We have partners who provide this type of service, please ask for details.
For a detailed list of software and operating systems supported, please see the Support Services.
Internet Access and Networking
We also provide a range of solutions for setting up Wireless LANs, Office LANs or a simple home office / remote worker networks.
For those in remote locations, our partners can provide you with a dedicated satellite service and all the assistance you might need.
For Internet based and Hosted Web Servers, we can provide a remote software management and configuration service.
For customers who sign up to our support service, we can offer a remote desktop support service so there's no need to wait for an engineer to arrive!
All our engineers have access to advanced technical documentation allowing us to provide the very best service and fault diagnosis, with arrangements in place to escalate the most serious of problems to the software publishers themselves.
Gold Standard in Service
All our engineers used standard components, software and tools to repair and setup machines, have access to quality reference material, and dedicated support agreements with software and service providers. We only use legitimate, manufacturer-licenced software, and can obtain new licences for you if required.
All our software is regularly updated, and we have access to crucial training materials and support from the manufacturers themselves.
Whatever your problem, we can help you deliver a quality solution to your customers with peace of mind and a proven track record.